Replace your timing chain with a PRW Dual Gear Drive Set. These dual idler gear drives require little or no rebuilt machining. PRW steel alloy gears add longevity. Axial needle and cage thrust bearings and or/silicon bronze bushings reduce friction. Unlike timing chains, gear drives will not stretch or wear prematurely under extreme conditions. Offset bushings allow for easy cam indexing and timing changes. PRW Extreme Pressure Assembly Lube and Threadlocker Included.
- Easy to install
- SAE 660 bronze thrust ring
- Rugged gear drives offer high-precision timing
- Available in noisy or quiet (for most applications)
- Dual idler gears for more stability than single gear drives
- Offset bushings for easy cam indexing (for most applications)
- Fits under most stock timing chain covers (occasional minor machining may be required)