PRW Sportsman 4340 Steel Rocker Arms - CHEVY Corvair 1959-69, Flat Six Cylinder, 1.6 x 3/8", Set of 12 (includes 3/8" pivot balls & RockerLocs)
PRW Sportsman Steel Stud Mount Roller Tip Rocker Arms are the ideal choice for a large cross-section of engines; whether it is a mild street rebuild or the performance requirements of off-road, circle track and drag racing. The PRW 4340 chromoly steel rocker bodies feature a longer pivot slot for higher life cam-shafts and are much stronger than die cast aluminum or stamped steel, so rocker arm flex is negligible. The roller tip minimizes scrubbing (the result of the valve stem pushing hard against the valve guide), reducing friction and freeing up an additional 15 to 30 horsepower over stock rockers. Corvair Roller Tip Rockers have a special Oiling Hole fit for Flat 6 Engines. Each set of these 12 rockers includes PRW ROCKERLOCS and pivot balls.
- Roller tip minimizes scrubbing
- Special Oiling Hole specially made for the Corvair Flat 6
- PRW ROCKERLOCS included
- 4340 steel rocker bodies and heat-treated pivot balls
- Excellent performance alternative compared to stock rockers
- Reduces friction; leading to an additional 15 to 30 horsepower
- Rated at 350 lbs open spring pressure
- Stronger than die cast aluminum or stamped steel rocker bodies
Download Install Guide Here: Stud Girdle Install Guide
PRW Corvair rocker arms (Part Number 0816412) are designed for automotive racing and performance applications. PRW Industries, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, specifically excludes the use of these rocker arms for Corvair aircraft flight engine applications. Please see other PRW published Limited Warranty details for additional exclusionary particulars.