PRW High Performance Aluminum Water Pump - Ford 352-428 FEs 1965-76, 5/8 Pilot Shaft, Block to Hub 7.56, Inlet Diameter 2.125, As-Cast Finish.
Pilot Size: 5/8"
Shaft OD: 3/4"
Block to Hub Height: 7.56"
Inlet Size: 2.125"
PRWs high flow aluminum water pumps are engineered to deliver an increased water flow. These super velocity pumps significantly improve cooling for all street, high performance and racing applications. With special cast-iron impeller and tight clearances, PRW High Performance Aluminum Water Pumps provide increased coolant flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. Each pump features low pressure-injected, aluminum alloy pump bodies that are complemented by a precision cast-iron impeller design. This helps minimize engine hot spots at any speed.
Equalized water flow distribution and pressure balanced water passages minimize internal engine hot-spots making these pumps an excellent alternative for not only racers, but also trucks, towing, and motorhome applications. Cruisers and hot rodders will appreciate the improved cooling at low speeds and the availability of polished aluminum water pump bodies for nearly every application.
- Aircraft industry tolerances
- 0.750 diameter steel shafts
- Reliable cast iron CNC machined impellers
- Pressure injected aluminum alloy pump bodies
- Billet steel hubs and shielded-seal roller ball bearings
- Back plate O ring sealed for most applications
- SBC applications include adjustable hardware