PRW Billet Aluminum Stud Girdles are made from 6061-T6 aluminum, manufactured to exacting standards, and the solution to valvetrain instability. PRW stud girdles reduce rocker stud flex to retain critical valve lash adjustments. The result is more accurate valve lift and timing. PRW stud girdles are relieved at the factory to accommodate crankcase evacuation components without the need to visit your local machine shop. These products come complete with PRW ROCKERLOCS™.
- CNC machined
- Reduces rocker stud flex
- Anodized for superior finish
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Easy & quick removal & replacement
- More consistent high-RPM performance
- Pre-machined to allow for vacuum pump airflow