PRW PQX SFI-Rated Racing FluidGel Dampers are designed to maximize valvetrain efficiency for high-performance output. These dampers have an internal steel inertia ring surrounded by a high-viscosity silicone gel that allows the inertia ring to float in the silicone gel and combat engine harmonics at all RPM ranges. The silicone in the damper will not expire and is not affected by temperature change. External balance applications have a removable hub in order to accurately blueprint the engine and balance the assembly.
- Meets SFI 18.1 Specification
- Laser Engraved Timing Marks
- Accurate Crank Bore for a Proper Pressed Fit
- Billet Carbon Steel Forgings
- Black Epoxy or Polished Steel Finish