PRW Pushrod Guide Plates
PRW Pushrod Guide Plates are heat-treated steel alloy and a must have for todays high performance engines. Guide plates reduce the unwanted sideways motion of the pushrod under load. This keeps the rocker arm stabilized, making the valve operation much smoother and more efficient. PRW guide plates maintain correct alignment and proper valvetrain operations without breakage under high loads and high RPM. PRW guide plates are designed to work with chromoly racing or high performance pushrods (not for use with stock pushrods). These guide plates are heat-treated to help prevent premature wear, specially tumbled for a smoother finish and black oxide coated to resist corrosion.
- Made from heat-treated steel alloy
- Black oxide coated to resist corrosion
- Heat-treated to prevent premature wear
- Makes valve operation smoother and more efficient
- Reduces unwanted sideways motion of the pushrod
- Works with chromoly racing or high performance pushrods