Performance Quotient High Flow Aluminum Water Pump - GM, LS Gen III & IV, 1997-2010, Firebird, Camaro, Corvette with front inlet, 8-hole billet hub (Requires PRW, March Performance, Edelbrock, Eddie Motor Sports or other Aftermarket specialty pulley), Rev Rotation, 6.0" block-to-hub, Passenger Side Return Outlet, as-cast
PRWs high flow aluminum water pumps are engineered to deliver an increased water flow. These super velocity pumps significantly improve cooling for all street, high performance and racing applications. PRW High Performance Aluminum Water Pumps provide increased coolant flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. Each pump features low pressure-injected, aluminum alloy pump bodies that are complemented by a cold-rolled carbon steel impeller of a closed-captured multi-van axial design with double-welded front and rear faceplates.This helps minimize engine hot spots at any speed.
Equalized water flow distribution and pressure balanced water passages minimize internal engine hot-spots making these pumps an excellent alternative for not only racers, but also trucks, towing, and motorhome applications. Cruisers and hot rodders will appreciate the improved cooling at low speeds and the availability of polished aluminum water pump bodies for nearly every application.
- Bearing steel alloy 3/4 shafts
- Road Race endorsed above 7,000 RPM
- Low pressure-injected aluminum alloy housing
- Front and rear roller/ball bearings to minimize harmonics
- Cold-rolled carbon steel impeller of a closed-captured multi-van axial design
- Double-welded front and rear impeller faceplates to minimize cavitation and maximize flow