PQ Series SFI Billet Steel Flywheel - Ford 4.6L Modular V8,(Mustang SOHC 96-04 & Mustang 96-98 DOHC) 1996-10, 27 lbs, Internal Balance, 164 Teeth, 6 bolt crankshaft pattern.
PRW SFI-Rated flywheels raise the bar in the high performance industry. The combination of top quality and reasonable pricing sets new standards. We know that when you receive your new PRW performance components, you will have no trouble seeing what the excitement is all about.
These SFI-Rated Flywheels are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of todays high horsepower engines. PRW billet steel flywheels are CAD engineered and precision CNC machined to strict tolerances. The choice of 5 out of 6 winning engine builders at the Engine Master Challenge four years running, PRW billet steel flywheels were awardedBest New Product of the Year at the 2006 Hotrod & Restoration Show. Every flywheel is engineered for excellence and rigorously inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure that our customers receive the quality that they have come to expect from PRW products.
- SFI certified
- Manufactured from 1045 Billet Steel
- CAD Engineering and CNC Machined
- Award winning designs year-after-year
Clutch Application Notes
- 11 Long with 5/16 Bolts
- 11 Diaphragm Ford Trucks Even Pattern
- 10.5 Mustang Diaphragm with 8mm Bolts
- 11 Mustang w/ Dowel Pin Holes 2000 and Up
- Use of a stock-style clutch disk with a performance flywheel will often result in insufficient operating clearance between the disc hub and flywheel bolts. Performance and SFI-approved flywheels must be matched with performance clutch discs only. Low head flywheel cap screws are required for all high-performance and racing applications.